Terms and Conditions
We respect your privacy. We will never sell, rent or share your personal data. That’s more than a policy, it’s our personal guarantee. Your data is highly secured with us behind state-of-the-art servers with latest access controls. Limited-access databases are managed by responsible professionals with full accountability (vs responsibility, which can be shared). Data privacy is core to your and our business. You are secured with us.
For the formal stuff please see below…
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd & CareerHub.mu Hiring Web Platform
- Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd (a company duly registered in the Republic of Mauritius and hereinafter also referred in as the Company) is the maker and owner of CareerHub.mu website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the CareerHub.mu website. By using this site, you are declaring your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Users are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online. 2.2 Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended.
USE OF CONTENT
- The services provided and information furnished by Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd are for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You must be 18 years of age or above to visit and/or use this Site in any manner. By visiting CareerHub.mu or accepting the Terms and Conditions, you warrant to the Company that You are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to abide by these Terms and Conditions. You also warrant to the Company that You will use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all application laws and regulations.
- The content and databases on the website, including all text, images, logos, buttons, software and other website content are, unless specified, protected by national and international intellectual property laws, and are owned by Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd and/or its suppliers and/or customers. Use of the website does not give a user any ownership in or to any of that content.
- A user retains copyright in his or her curriculum vitae or resume. Each user gives Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd a non exclusive right to copy and use from time to time his/her CV/resume in the manner contemplated by the website.
- Some CareerHub.mu services require you to open an account. You must then complete the registration process by providing us with complete, accurate and current information as required by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, as well as any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd will not be liable for any loss that may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd or any another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the express and written permission of the account holder.
UNLAWFUL AND PROHIBITED USE
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the CareerHub.mu server. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any CareerHub.mu server or to any Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the services
- Save as herein provided, you are prohibited from using or removing any content from the CareerHub.mu website by any means for commercial purposes. Where such use of materials is desired the course must first be identified and written consent provided.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- While using this website you may access third party websites through links. Such third party websites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or their contents. Any links provided on the website are provided for your interest or convenience only and do not represent or imply any endorsement by us of such linked site and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage which may arise from use of such third party website or contracts entered into resulting from the use of such third party websites. You acknowledge that the use of such third party websites is governed by the terms and conditions of use applicable to such sites.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- In no event will Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd and/or its directors and/or its employees and/or agents be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract or negligence, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
- No warranty is given that this website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by any third parties. Access to and use of this website is at the user’s own risk.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
ENSURING QUALITY OF CONTENT
- Jobseekers agree that they will use the CareerHub.mu (and any other sites accessed through them) for lawful purposes and to seek employment. A Jobseeker may send his resume directly to any Employer who advertises on or through his/its websites. Alternatively a Jobseeker may send his resume through the Company’s link.
- The Company can release the Jobseeker’s brief resume (without name and address) to third parties through the use of the Company’s search engine or any other means. However, a Jobseeker does agree that the Company and its associate companies may use the Jobseeker’s personal data for marketing purposes. The Company will not be responsible or held liable in any way if any Employer should use the Jobseeker’s personal data for any other use other than for obtaining potential employees only. Jobseekers accept that personal data given to Employers or other users are given entirely at their own risk.
- CareerHub.mu core job seeking services are free for use. Jobseekers can search jobs free of charge and without giving us any information at all. However, some non-core services may require payment to access.
- FOR JOB SEEKERS
- The job seeker must update his account at least every six month.
- When registered, the job seeker accepts to receive informative emails.
- A jobseeker is solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in his/her CV/ Resume and decide whether he/she wants his/her CV to be viewed by employers either by public or private mode.
- A Jobseeker should not post his/her CV twice, or have more than one account. She/he can update his/her account anytime. Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd reserves the right to deactivate such accounts, should there be any abuse.
- Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd reserves the right to make checks on a jobseeker’s account – to verify whether truthful information was given.
- Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd reserves the right to deactivate any jobseeker’s account.
- All job offers from registered companies of CareerHub.mu remains free for the candidates except for recruitment agencies which will apply their own term & conditions.
- A jobseeker is advised to update his/her CVs regularly to maximize his/her chances of employers being interested in his/her profile.
- FOR EMPLOYERS:
- Employers will be entitled to use CareerHub.mu to advertise job vacancies and/or create a company profile page on the company’s website for a predetermined period following agreement of a predetermined service.
- Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or webpage. The Company reserves the right to edit any advertisement or web page as it sees fit.
- The Company reserves the right to change the service fee and institute new charges or fees, as it deems appropriate. In the event that any Employer should fail to pay the Service Fee or any other fees or charges due to CareerHub.mu, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Employer’s web page or advertisement, without prior notice to the Employer and further, without prejudice to all other rights and remedies.
- Employers will also be entitled to access the Company’s Jobseekers Database but agree that all information obtained will only be used for the purpose of obtaining potential employees and that Career and Recruitment Solutions Ltd is not responsible of the truthfulness of the said information.
PROHIBITED USES BY JOBSEEKERS AND EMPLOYERS
- Jobseekers and Employers agree not to use any of the CareerHub.mu websites for any of the following purposes that are expressly prohibited:
- Jobseekers shall not post any non-resume information and/or incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information that is not their own accurate information.
- Jobseekers are not allowed to have more than one account, and CareerHub.mu reserves the right to make appropriate checks to ensure duplication of CVs does not happen.
- Jobseekers shall not respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other than to apply for the job advertised and Employers shall not respond to any Jobseekers other than in connection with their application for a job. Communications soliciting business for any other reason is prohibited. Any abuse should be reported to CareerHub.mu.
- All users shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about other users. All unsolicited communications of any type to users is strictly prohibited.
- All users shall not delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity.
…we told you we were serious about our engagements! 🙂