MauritiusAttractions.com, International Tourism Company operating in Mauritius is recruiting for the position of Senior Travel Consultant.
The position involves being in charge of the company’s key responsibilities including:
• Client’s communication by email and phone in both English and French
• Welcoming and receiving clients in office
• Accommodation Bookings
• Creating trips itinerary
• Reservation system management
• Partners and travel agents’ relations
• Administrative support to company’s directors
Our company is of very international nature, dealing with people from all around the world and operating in the tourism sector while following a very modern and efficient approach to business.
Our team is small and united and the work environment is very friendly and supportive, where everyone works together as one strong unit.
Each person in our team has maximum responsibilities according to their abilities, and is expected to take part in the team effort and to give their very best.
For those that satisfy with average performance this is not the work for you and we mean this, so save our and your time!!!
As a growing company, dedicated employees can advance to senior positions and have a very successful career.
The place of work is at our office, situated at Grand Bay’s Business Park.
Desired candidate characteristics and skills:
• Has very high level of written English and French
• Very high attention to details
• High awareness to service quality
• Knowledgeable in using computers software – mainly Word & Excel
• Very comfortable in using Internet and conducting email communication
• Fast learner – have the ability to adjust and learn new subjects and skills
• Very communicative
• Reliable, honest and hard working
• MUST – have computer and internet access at home
What we offer:
• High salary with big bonus as per performance and sales volume 15,000-20,000
• Opportunities for promotion to senior positions
• Ideal working environment
• Opportunity for you to learn and grow
The job requirements:
– Speak and write fluent French and English to apply for this job
– NOT live further than 45 minutes by car if you have one, or by bus if you do not have a car to the Grand Baie Business Park.
Salary conditions: Rs 15,000-20,000 / month + Sales Bonus … exact salary will be set as per your qualification and performance during the interview process