ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Performs experience level secretarial tasks of a confidential nature including but not limited to producing letters, reports, memorandums.
· Communicates in a positive and effective manner.
· Answers telephone communications and record messages
· Other duties as assigned.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
· Composes letters, memorandum, develops charts, graphs, and diagrams · Answers telephone, takes messages and answers inquiries within assigned scope of responsibility
· Schedules appointments, maintains calendar. Schedule meetings and reserve rooms for meetings
· Distributes mail
· Prepares materials for workshops, conferences, meetings, duplicates/collates
· Maintains files and financial records
· Prepares and expedites purchase orders and direct payments, etc.
· Maintains attendance reports, leave records, trip records and logs
· Proofreads and edits
· Prepares reports
· Maintains and processes forms
· Assists with the preparation, calculation, and execution of the budget
· Orders, distributes, and keeps an inventory of supplies
· Performs other duties assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS · Maintain a high level of confidentiality · Manage an office, supervise and train other office personnel · Communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form · Perform clerical and administrative tasks quickly and accurately · Coordinate daily activities and/or schedule · Work independently and organize complex clerical tasks · Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations · Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills · Maintain efficient office procedures and a system for keeping track of requested actions and reports · Meet strict timelines and perform multiple tasks · Work harmoniously with individuals and groups of employees · Maintain financial records and make basic math computations quickly and accurately · Skill and knowledge in the operation, use and care of office equipment · Knowledge of business English, French, spelling, punctuation and grammar · Knowledge and proficiency in the use of technology (i.e. computers, word processing, database spreadsheet programs, power point, etc…) · Accomplish work responsibilities with minimum supervision · Knowledge and ability of record keeping methods, keyboarding and preparation of correspondence · Knowledge of the functions of the various parts of the assigned department · Knowledge of alphanumeric filing systems, inventory control methods and methods commonly used in the training for acquiring clerical skills. MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE High School Certificate or equivalent and clerical/secretarial experience.
Salary and Benefits At FASH KINGDOM HOLDING LTD, our style of delighting customers is unique. That's why we attract the best people in the industry – people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly – and we are looking for people to join our family. We believe in the power of our people – and we're always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story.
We offer an attractive salary package