At Mantu, our Human Resources Department plays a pivotal role in ensuring the growth and development of our team members while maintaining compliance with local HR regulations. We’re committed to fostering a positive work environment and providing support for our employees’ career journeys.
We are looking for a Senior HR Officer to join our HUB in Mauritius;
As a Senior HR Officer, you’ll be instrumental in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with our overall business strategy. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic HR Leadership: Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that support our business objectives, fostering alignment between management and employees.
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of HR professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to ensure the team’s success with the support a HR Assistant.
- Employee Relations: Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, and other issues, nurturing a positive working environment.
- Compensation & Benefits Analysis: Conduct compensation and benefits analysis to ensure internal equity and draft employment contracts, ensuring competitive and fair remuneration for our employees.
- HR Operations Management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee information in HR systems, providing first-line advice to our people on all areas relating to the employment life cycle.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR function by staying updated on relevant HR laws, regulations, and industry best practices. Assist in the development, implementation, and review of HR policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- At least, a bachelor’s degree in HR, Law, Business or any relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Proven working experience as HR Officer, with direct management experience being a plus.
- People-oriented and results-driven, with demonstrable experience in human resources metrics and a commitment to driving organizational success.
- Ability to architect strategy along with strong leadership skills, fostering effective communication and collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships.
Apply now and be a part of our dynamic team at Mantu!