As part of Mantu’s growth, we are looking for a new talent within our Finance team. We are recruiting a Accountant to support the growing activity on an international perimeter. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of certain IFRS restatements
- Intercompany flows bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Verification of the consistency of the financial information provided by the subsidiaries
- Control and validation of consolidation entries recorded in the tool
- Assist auditors with their requests and questions on a regular basis
- Assist local finance team with intercompany related matters
- Preparing the reports for quarterly closing
- At least a Bachelor in Accounting & Finance or ACCA Qualified
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong Interest in Audit and Accounting
- English and French fluency mandatory
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”
At Mantu, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Mantu: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we must adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!