As an HR Assistant you will advise and support management on various HR topics such as internal policies and processes, administrative and legal issues etc.
Directly managed by the HR Officer, you will oversee:
- Implementing Mantu’s HR policies within your scope
- Responsible for onboarding new team members
- Maintaining employee’s database by verifying that information and documents are available and up to date (entries, exits, HR Documents, ID etc)
- Assisting HR Operational team on some ad-hoc projects when it’s necessary
- Contributing to the lean management and improvement of HR processes
- Provide administrative support to HR Team and personal administration : provide employees attestations, preparation of documents that have to be signed or filled by HR team, preparation of work certificates, sending of appropriate documents/forms/processes, etc…
- On and off boarding management: to follow the arrivals/departure, to plan and to do the welcome meetings, to do the follow-up of the employee’s administrative folder completion, to prepare exit documents, etc…
- Data collection and reporting: to be able to present data/statistics analysis (monthly follow-up of the number of requests/tickets received and analysis of the thematic), to help the HRO to identify issues and action plan
- Be the point of contact for the employees when they have HR question/requests (Responsible to answer the day to day HR question/request of the employees and to be a support on this topic for the managers/HR team
IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Master’s or BA degree in a HR-related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in the HR sector
- Fluent in English and French
- Keen to work in a challenging environment as part of an international team
- Curious and dynamic with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Service-oriented, independent, and adaptable
- Attention to detail
WHY US ?
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally
Be part of our success story: let’s move the world forward together!
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”