• Be in charge to lead the social media strategy of Attitude Group (Attitude Hotels & Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel) in order to recruit and engage new prospects and customers and to raise the brand awareness.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Elaborate, lead and analyse the performances of the social media strategy
• Define, in collaboration with our agency, the social media strategy and objectives (reputation/notoriety, consideration, conversion) for our different markets.
• Validate the budget, monitor, analyse and report the social media performances
• Bring new ideas to create innovative social media content.
• Be aware of new trends and innovative projects linked to Social Media (benchmark)
2. Manage the Social Media editorial planning with the Community Manager
• Manage the Community Manager who in charge of the community management and the editorial calendar of (B2C and B2B Facebook pages, hotels Instagram accounts).
• Work in close collaboration with other marketing teams (E-commerce, CRM, Content) to ensure the social media publications and campaign are aligned with the defined global marketing objectives.
• Strong sense of initiative, creativity
• Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc...
• Excellent copywriting skills (English and French)
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Client and result oriented
• Team spirit
• Be structured and organized and sharply focused on his/her objectives and deadlines
• Work seamlessly and in a collaborative and constructive manner
• Degree in Marketing, or Digital/Web Marketing/ or any other related qualifications
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Social Media