Located in Tamarin, we are a well-established group since 1998. Our activities are structured in 4 distinct clusters. For the past years, the Group has specialized in the development and commercialisation of real estate projects in the West and North of Mauritius, acquired a significant experience in the field of agribusiness and has experienced sustained growth in its hospitality activities.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager for our Real Estate division, to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
● Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing objectives, KPI’s and customer satisfaction.
● Design and implement a strategic plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
● Be responsible of the financial bottom line and in the meantime assess market reference
● Convert digital leads generated by our MarCom team in active prospect through our CRM and drive data base follow up
● Conducts business action through real estate partners to maintain our projects as one of their preferred top of mind destination
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
● Present overall reports (sales, revenue, expenses) and forecasts to the real estate / management team.
● Capitalize on regional key markets (ie : RSA) and identify emerging ones to support and convert our projects
● Ability to work under pressure – time management – work agility
● Liaise with Management / finance / legal department on customers KYC
● Deal with our project team to ensure customer requirements on project
● Brand ambassador of the company on daily basis
● Successful previous experience as sales manager.
● 7 to 10 years’ experience in real estate it’s a must
● English native or bilingual French / English
● BtoC expertise
● International market exposure previously
● Driving licence.
● Strong ability to communicate, to adapt, to dynamic environment / markets
● Excellent mentoring, coaching and management skills.
● Strong business sense and industry expertise.