Our client located in Tamarin, is a group of companies and is looking for an IT Officer who will add value to the IT Department. The IT Officer will be performing basic to intermediate tasks for all sites which include but are not limited to installation and maintenance of IT equipment; desktops, laptops, peripherals, face recognition and finger print terminals and network appliances.
He or She will have to assist users in the use of the IT tools, providing End User Support and Application & System Support.
The reporting line for this position is the Group IT Manager or any other person designated by the Management.
- At least a Diploma or degree in Information Technology
- Cisco, Microsoft certifications would be a definite advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ proven work experience in an IT environment
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of Windows operating system, G-suit
- A driving license is a must
- Ability to work on flexible schedules
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment