Our client located in Tamarin is a group of companies and is looking for a Compensation & Benefit Specialist who will be responsible for effective service delivery of Compensation Planning, Compensation Admin functions and for all Benefits activities.
Payroll Processing :
- Responsible for effective service delivery of Compensation and Compensation Admin activities
- Ensure the accurate and timely preparation and payment of salaries
- Maintain pay records, associated time keeping data, leave records and related information
- Ensure compliance with all state requirements in relation to payroll
- Respond and satisfy all staff queries on pay and related matters
- In conjunction with HR, process all terminations in accordance with state legislation
- Administration of private medical insurance, pension fund and other employee benefits
- Ensure salary-packaging benefits are managed in accordance with state legislation and company policy
- In conjunction with the HR Manager, ensure the continuous implementation and improvement of payroll policies, procedures and processes
- Provide advice and make recommendations to ensure payroll best practice and efficient and effective use of the system
Payroll Administration :
- Ensure the integrity of the payroll system
- Ensure timely communication is done in regards to employee declarations, returns, etc
- Ensure statutory returns are prepared as per legal requirements and communication in a timely manner
- Assist in training, education and communication for the implementation of reward programmes
Compensation and Benefits :
- Keep to market trends of the most attractive compensation & benefits schemes
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deduction
- Develop and finalize benefit options based on cost, legislation, company policy etc. and document proposed benefit options
- Monthly payroll reporting
- Generate all payroll related reports as per Management requirements
- Generate and submit all HR metrics as per set timeline
- Participate in development of annual survey budgets
HR Administration :
- Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas; provide customers with compensation communication as needed
- Daily employee transport management
- Provide support to HR team
Education / Experience Requirements :
- Degree in Management or any other equivalent degree from a recognised institution
- Min 3 years of experiences as payroll specialist or in the same field
Specialized Skills :
- Good understanding of related payroll legislations, remuneration benefits, taxation regulations.
- Analytical Thinking
- Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a structured approach to planning tasks.
- Ability to work without immediate supervision and in a team environment.
- Customer Service
- Focus in Goals/Result Orientation
- Multi tasking and Time Management
- Good Communication, negotiation skills and Presentation Skills
- Teaming and Collaboration