FRONT OFFICE MANAGER – 5 STAR BOUTIQUE HOTEL
We are recruiting for a passionate and friendly Front of House Manager to join our Front of House Department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career to a Front of House Manager level, leading a friendly team of receptionists.
Key responsibilities of the Front of House Manager will include:
- Ensuring and maintaining the consistency of standards on reception.
- Supervising and training the reception team in their roles.
- Compiling monthly reports.
- Supervising and controlling the banking and floats of the reception team.
- Duty Manager shifts’ including: key & cash handling, safety deposit boxes.
- Carrying out fire duties when required.
- Completing payroll and the rota on a monthly basis.
- Keeping all health, safety and cleanliness standards to the highest level.
The ideal candidate for the Front of House Manager position should have:
- Previous front office managerial experience at a four or five star level
- Previous experience of leading a professional team to give outstanding service
- A strong level of written and spoken English
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A friendly, flexible and professional attitud
- Professional, award winning training and development opportunities
- Free meals on duty
- Complimentary uniform and dry cleaning services
- 29 paid holidays per year, including bank holidays
- Two paid volunteering days each year
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted accommodation rates globally
- Staff Appreciation Annual Party and other Employee Recognition Events
Please provide the following:
- Work references (two from the past 6 years)
- Morality / Character / Police Clearance Check from local police