Restaurant Manager – Luxury Hotel
Restaurant Manager – Luxury AA Four Star Hotel and Four AA Rosette Restaurant
The hotel enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Jersey’s leading hotels and offers hospitality professionals the ideal environment in which to further their career. Set in the most stunning location on Jersey’s west coast with views over the Atlantic Ocean, we are focused on delivering the highest levels of quality and service across our AA Four Star hotel and AA Four Rosette Restaurant.
Working for us
As a small, family run business, we care about our people, offering them a nurturing and dynamic environment in which to work. Training and development opportunities are available, we encourage progression and reward loyalty.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about food and wine and have an excellent knowledge of same. You will be someone who always strive to go the extra mile for guests to ensure memorable experiences. We are looking for someone with experience in working with multi cultural teams across various departments to ensure service delivery at all times. You must have good working knowledge of rostering, managing staff costs, stocks on hand and also have a good working knowledge of budgets and key performance indicators.
Your main tasks (not exhaustive):
- Assist the F&B Management Team in delivering the expected standards in line with owner expectations
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and guests alike
- Training and mentoring F&B team members to ensure we have a knowledgable team
- Recommending food and wine pairings and upsell where appropriate to our all of our guests
- Opening & closing of outlets including stock takes and cashing up
- To be an ambassador for the hotel and restaurant as well as someone who embodies our culture and values
- Market related, competitive wage on offer
- Full split of gratuities paid monthly
- 29 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Development opportunities
- Working and living on a beautiful island of Jersey
- Lunch and dinner provided on duty
- 3 year sponsored work permit (all NON-UK Citizens)
- Visa cost refunded after commencing work (all NON-UK Citizens)
- Subsidised staff accomodation (2 months ONLY provided at £400 per month)
- Apply today and discover everything Jersey has to offer.
- Service records (within the last 6 years)
- Hospitality Qualification (s)
Please note: You will need to obtain a IELTS (English Language Test) as part of this process