About Us :
Our client was established in 2006 and has since emerged as the leader in private security on the island. Its clients come from all sectors of activity present on the island, with banks, hotels, retail, and industries being the most strongly represented.
- Good knowledge of Data Protection Regulations
- Excellent organizational, analytical, time management and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours and to travel frequently within Indian Ocean
Knowledge and Experience :
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science preferably in Networking
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure and virtualization
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems. And to learn quickly technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Experience with local area network and wide area network administration and with Firewalls, IDS/IPS
- Successful experience in Project Management
- LEAN Management Certification
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal
- Behaving with authenticity and integrity always
- Driving license is required
The IT Infrastructure engineer works with numerous software programs, clients and other technical staff, to do field analysis and maintenance. The responsibilities will include upgrading and improving operating environments, creating repair strategies, and providing technical support and training for users.
Key responsibilities :
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems, applications, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Coordinating computer network access and use
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.