Room Attendant for 6 month contract
This is a seasonal position from 1st April 2023 to 30 September 2023.
The Rooms Department in as 5* hotel is looking for a Room Attendant to provide quality service to our guests and ensure the cleanliness of all rooms and areas in a timely manner, in line with the company standards for the upcoming summer season.
Key responsibilities of the Room Attendant will include:
- Providing each guest with the highest levels of Housekeeping service in accordance with 5 star expectations and company brand standards
- To provide guests, at all times, with the highest levels of guest care and personal attention, where possible anticipating the guests needs
- To provide a full service to vacated bedrooms and replenish stay over bedrooms.
The ideal candidate for the Room Attendant position should:
- Have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Be enthusiastic and flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to handle busy situations and manage your workload effectively
WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY:
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a room attendant, preferably with experience in luxury international brands.
- Police Clearance Certificate (Issued within the past 6 months)
- TWO service records (MUST BE WITHIN THE PAST 6 YEARS)