- In the absence of the Entertainment Manager,
- The Assistant Entertainment Manager plan events, book performers and arrange publicity, organize and oversee the work of assistants who are responsible for facilities within the venue.
- He also deals with complaints from the public and handle or monitor financial records. He may also keep personnel records, arrange training, and interview and supervise staff.
- He makes sure that all family members are on duty, well groomed and respecting daily program as scheduled.
- He also ensure that all external artists are on time for their performances and well groomed and with respect to ethical and internal codes of conduct.
- Qualifications: SC/HSC
- Personal Qualities: Organisational Skills, Planning and good communication
- Experience: minimum 3 years
- Additional Skill required: Computer skills (Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint), numerical skills and basic knowledge of Hotel Operations