- To offer superior guest service.
- Ensuring company and department standards are followed.
- Ensuring all equipment is working.
- To assist any malfunctioning equipment and ensure prompt repair or replacement.
- Maintaining a clean environment and supervising and reviewing banquet facility setup.
- Oversee preparations for events and perform other duties as needed.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Be helpful, reliable, responsible, calm and courteous.
- Ability to be a team player and work well under pressure.
- Fluent in English and French languages.
- Good governance.
- Degree in hospitality or a related field is desirable but is not required.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 509 8915
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)