Duties & Responsibilities:
- To inform the Restaurant Supervisor or Chef de Rang of any complaints or any other problems that may arise.
- To converse with guests whenever possible to obtain feedback and suggestion for improvement.
- To promote sales of Food and Beverages and Theme night.
- Ensure cleanliness of furniture, fixtures and equipment in his/her section.
- Perform mise en place of tables and service stations as instructed by immediate superiors.
- Service food and beverages as per the hotel quality standard of service established.
- Ensure a speedy, courteous, efficient and friendly service to our guests.
- Read, know and follow all food and beverage procedures.
- After guests have been seated and given them a menu, proceed to greet them courteously and take their order.
- Has full knowledge of the outlet’s menu, wine list and drink list.
- Reports bad functioning of utilities such as lights, fans and toilets and reports to superior for any repair or defect.
- Adheres to the hotel’s rules and regulations.
- To know all items on the menu and the basic ingredients and method preparation.
- To report any major complaints in the hotel to the Restaurant Supervisor or Chef de Rang.
- Qualifications: Basic Theoretical Knowledge (Secondary level) and/ or prior professional experience, NTC Level 3.
- Experience: 1-2 years in the same position in the hospitality industry .
- Personal Qualities: Fluent in English and French, good team player, sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills.
- Additional Skill required: Willing to take initiatives in the field of intervention, nurtured by Respect and Humility.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 509 8915
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)