Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take guests’ order promptly and do the proper follow up.
- Converse with guests to obtain feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Check stock levels of the bar, prepare requisitions and ensure that they are supplied on time.
- Present bill to guests and ensure that they are signed or paid and post same on the system.
- Properly handle all materials and equipment to avoid breakages.
- Properly utilise all the materials and equipments made available to the bar and performs inventories.
- Ensure that closing down procedures are followed.
- Attend daily briefings in his/her department.
- Follow-up of all procedures as per SOP.
- Regularly clear and clean tables and the bar counter, and empty ashtrays.
- Perform “mise en place” of tables and the bar counter.
- Neatly display bottles and polish glasses on shelves as instructed.
- Ensure cleanliness of furniture, fixtures and equipments in respective bar.
- Perform “mise en place” for cocktails and prepare drinks.
- Welcome guests and serve snacks and beverage as per SOP.
- Qualifications: Minimum HSC, NTC 3/NTC 2 in Restaurant & Bar Service.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience in hotel or institutional catering with a minimum of 2-3 years working experience as barman from a four or five star background.
- Personal Qualities: Organisational Skills, Planning and good communication.
- Additional Skill required: Works with HACCP Standards.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 509 8915
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)