- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Being part of the Attitude Family.
- Attractive salary, learning and development opportunities, travelling, good social environment, medical and surgical schemes, pension fund.