- Clean and sanitise working top before starting mise en place.
- Attend departmental briefing by Chef de Partie.
- Prepare mise en place as per menu.
- Cook simple dishes as instructed by Chef de Partie.
- Display food products on buffet and label them accordingly.
- Prepare salads.
- Take temperature of food products as per instructions of Chef de Partie.
- Handle simple food orders.
- Perform any cognate duties assigned by Chef de Partie.
- Report any anomalies in the section to Chef de Partie or Junior Sous Chef.
- Assist the Chef de Partie in coaching the Assistant Cooks.
- The Cook will be required to conduct his duties in a respectful, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, brand standards and code of conduct, under the supervision of the Chef or Demi Chef de Partie.
- Qualifications: Form 4, NC3 Food Production.
- Experience: Atleast 2 years experience.
- Personal Qualities: Organisational Skills, Planning and Good communication.
- Qualifications: School Certificate.
- Experience: Previous experience in same position in hospitality.
- Personal Qualities: Creativity.
- Additional Skill required: Knowledge of Hotel Operations, HACCP standards.
- Haccp- Food Hygiene.
- Food Safety training.