- Responsible of the assigned posts in the kitchen area.
- Monitor the flow of goods during food production.
- Give instructions to assistant cooks or cooks.
- Prepare dishes as per menu and taste all preparations to ensure quality standard.
- Cooperate in creating decorations in the buffet area for restaurant when required.
- Be responsible for the complete mise en place and sequence of food production.
- Check booking at start of shift, check advance orders, confirmations, guests’ allergies from F&B supervisors and service team.
- Assist in departmental training of new recruits or existing team.
- Ensure statutory Health & Safety standards are respected in working area.
- Qualifications: School Certificate, NTC3 Food Production.
- Experience: Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role.
- Personal Qualities: Organisational Skills, Humble but firm.
- Experience: Previous experience in same position or 5 years in Kitchen in hospitality.
- Additional Skill required: Knowledge of Hotel Operations, HACCP standards.
Feel free to apply through CareerHub or contact us on the following number:
📞 5 509 8915
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 04.00 PM (Monday to Friday) or
🕒 between 08.30 AM - 12.00 PM (Saturday)