Founded in 2012, our client is the leader in recovering and treatment of recyclable waste in Mauritius. They are currently looking for a Human Ressource Officer !
Your missions will be as follows :
- To develop and implement, under the guidance of the Managing Director, the HR Strategy, HR Policies, procedures and processes to help attract, develop and retain competent and motivated workforce and continue towards meeting current and future people requirements of the company.
- Overseeing day to day matters pertaining to the human resource functions.
- To develop and implement HR strategies and policies to acquire, develop and retain and optimize human capital
- Monitoring performance of new comers during their probation period in close collaboration with the employee’s head of department
- Advise management about correct course of disciplinary actions to be taken
- To be fully responsible for the timely and accurate perfection of the monthly payroll for all employees
- To be responsible for employee well-being, including the safety and health of employees
- To ensure that all employees are provided a hazard free and healthy work place
- To be responsible for the provision of personal protective equipment (PPE) to all operatives (budget, purchase, storage and distribution)
- To develop and implement programs that will enhance employee engagement
- The HR Officer may be called upon to take other related responsibilities
- A degree in HR management Min 2-3 working experience in a similar position
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Good written and spoken English and French
- Excellent problem-solving skills