Project & Support Specialist – Payment Acquiring
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: April 28, 2023
The Project & Support Specialist is responsible for the implementation Payment Acquiring projects and integrations within defined timelines whilst ensuring adherence to relevant internal policies, compliance standards and applicable regulations. He/She will also provide expert advise/support to the payment acquiring business as a whole.
- Master the architecture implemented for the payment acquiring business & provide guidance and technical direction for payments acquiring projects.
- Develop and coordinate technical implementation plans for all payment acquiring projects to ensure deliverables are achieved within assigned deadlines.
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution & provide regular feedback on work progress to the Manager and other stakeholders.
- Lead & supervise implementation, configuration and testing of payment solutions as per project implementation plan.
- Investigate/Troubleshoot on system and production issues/bugs relating to payment acquiring systems and work with vendors/supplier to improve, enhance and/or implement fixes/workarounds.
- Implement and execute testing strategies for user acceptance (Regression test and integration test)
- Provide day-to day support to the operational team and/or merchant in solving technical related issues with the support of vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any equivalent qualification
- At least 3-6 years’ related working experience.
- Strong Knowledge of cards & payment systems, security standards (PCI DSS), EMV standards, EFTPOS, communications and networking protocols/architectures like TCP/IP, SSL, ISO 8583 & API Integrations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven Planning and organizational skills to meet tight deadlines and priorities workload
- Ability to learn and adapt to evolving responsibilities related to keeping pace with shifting market requirement
- Critical thinking, Organization & time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills