Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: July 9, 2023
- Design, develop, and maintain both new and existing code, using C# and ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Windows services, and ADO.NET for data persistence and retrieval.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
- Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
- Work with Product/Project Management to analyze requirements.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment.
- Help in identifying and escalating problems.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of .NET framework: You should have deep understanding of the .NET framework and its related technologies.
- Experience with software development: You should have experience with software development, including designing, coding, testing, and debugging software applications.
- Familiarity with database management: You should have some familiarity with database management and design, including SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Understanding of software development best practices: You should be familiar with software development best practices, such as agile development methodologies, source control systems, and continuous integration and delivery.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills: You should have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Good communication skills: You should have excellent communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively with other team members, communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders, and write clear and concise documentation.
- 3 to 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
- Programming Language: C#, SQL
- APIs/Frameworks/Libraries: MVC
- Databases: MS SQL Server 2014, 2018
- Java Advanced & Enterprise Edition
- Oracle, PL SQL
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. MS Azure)
- Enterprise Development
- Infobasic & Temenos T24 Development knowledge
- Experience in working within an Agile Environment
- Conciergerie Service
- In House GYM
- Outdoor Activities [Hiking Club, Swimming Club]
- Fitness sessions
- Kickboxing sessions
- Game room