Investors Europe (Mauritius) Ltd is looking for a quality-obsessed service professional to join our incredibly dynamic team of brilliant minds who service our clients at the front line with any issues or queries they may have engaging with our platform.
Here you will receive best-in-class coaching and development and join an energised team who are enthusiastically human and technically literate.
What you will be doing?
- Provide first-level support to the company’s clients by chat, email and phone.
- Receive requests for assistance and support and respond with the utmost professionalism possible according to the company’s guidelines.
- Represent the company and product at the highest possible level and provide a “WOW” professional and service experience.
- Make an impact and contribute to our business success and the success of our clients.
- Work with the best in the biz from around the world.
Does this sound like you...?
- You love learning and working as part of a team.
- You are passionate and curious about financial trading and trying to keep up with market news and trends.
- You are passionate about problem-solving and delivering exceptional customer service.
- You enjoy being part of group projects and forming incredible relationships.
What you will learn?
- Security: Ensuring the security of clients' accounts and personal information is paramount. You will be trained to identify and address security threats and assist clients in securing their accounts.
- Trade Execution Support: You will have to provide assistance with trade execution, helping clients place orders and placing orders on behalf of clients, understand order types and navigate trading platforms.
- Technical Support: With the usage of online trading platforms, technical issues can arise. Customer support should be equipped to help clients troubleshoot and resolve platform-related problems.
- Compliance and Regulation: Customer support staff should be knowledgeable about industry regulations and compliance requirements. They should be able to address questions related to account security, data privacy and regulatory matters.
- Education: Providing educational resources and guidance to clients can help them make informed investment decisions. To offer webinars, articles, videos and other educational materials.
- Conflict resolution: Handling customer complaints and disputes is a critical function of customer support. We must have procedures in place to address and resolve client concerns fairly and transparently.
- Speak English Fluently!!! - level C1 at least. Additional languages are a big plus!
- Ideally have experience in dealing with customers.
- Be motivated to learn.
- Have resilience and be adaptable.
- Love problem solving and helping people.
- Have full working rights in Mauritius.
- Be able to work on your agreed work shift.
- Brand new funky office environment
- Tea, Coffee and Water
- Medical insurance
- Extra pay when working on public holidays
- Competitive salary, between Rs 25,000 - Rs 50,000 depending on experience