The Assistant Level 2 – Cards Acquiring will be responsible for gathering, analysing and drawing valuable conclusions from available data. He/She will use data to assist in creating insights that drive efficiency and support in Decision-Making.
- Participate in research, development and implementation & enhancement of the Acquiring dashboard
- Master analytics and produce regular reports proving business insights
- Report daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly acquiring statistics
- Analyse & Monitor the direct and indirect costs related Acquiring business
- Use data to influence budgeting and forecasting
- Monitor set of KPIs and performance of the acquiring business & propose initiative as per trend observed; define reporting and alerting requirements to recommend corrective actions for unmet KPIs.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve figures monitoring, discover trends issues and deliver better value.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, statistics, business studies, or related field.
- Preferably 1 -2 years working experience in data analyst or in a related field.
- Strong MS Office (Excel) knowledge
- Basic Databases (SQL etc.) is advantageous
- Analytical and forecasting skills
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and Problem solving skills
- Good understanding of Cards Acquiring