Assistant Level 1 – Payment Acquiring
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: April 28, 2023
The Assistant Level 1– Payment Acquiring is responsible for providing back-office support to the Payment Acquiring team. He/She will ensure the prompt and accurate handling of all merchant requests, committed to quick resolutions of queries whilst providing timely feedback to all stakeholders.
- Resolve all merchants queries, whether hardware, software or system bases, escalating to team leader/managers & provide timely feedback.
- To undertake relevant procedures for merchant payment on daily basis or on defined frequency
- Creation of relevant merchant records on required systems
- Conduct visits to Merchant and ensure agreed level of service is met
- Prepare terminals for deployment at merchants sites, including installation of the system, security keys, relevant applications and configurations
- Document and build knowledge base on the support issues
- Ensure adherence to relevant internal/external policies, compliance and procedures (Company’s, Associations & Regulators)
- Maintain a good and proper record of Merchants files & perform Merchant KYC remediation as required
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the acquiring team to ensure continuity of work
- Minimum Higher School certificate. A Diploma/Degree can be an advantage.
- At least 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Strong IT skills
- Adept at communication and negotiation
- Understanding of Banking and Finance industry