Support the Manager- Finance and the broader Finance team in the planning, organising and monitoring of the processing of all transactions accurately and timely.
- Ensure that controls/ reconciliations are effected, processing of transactions up to date, non-compliance reported promptly.
- Compile information, prepare and submit reports,
- Maintain and update accounting processes and financial controls.
- Perform fixed Asset accounting and monitoring.
- Process & post all transactions timely and accurately and up to date.
- Plan, organise, monitor and assist team to ensure the highest level of service and effectiveness.
- Keep abreast with latest changes impacting department and function.
- Sharing of best practice
- Degree in related field and/or Professional qualification
- 2 years related experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Communication and Listening skills
- Attention to detail