Analyst – Payment Acquiring
Login to bookmark
Apply for job
Apply for this job
Expiration Date: April 28, 2023
The Analyst – Payment Acquiring is responsible for the review and assessment of merchants/partners applications and business models. He/She will provide critical feedback/insight into applications received and provide appropriate recommendations to Team Leaders/Managers.
- Carry out appropriate due diligence on new merchants & partners by reviewing & verifying KYC documents and conducting background to ensure compliance with legislation, industry regulations and internal policy and procedures.
- Applies in-depth and advanced analysis, risk management knowledge and judgement with a solid understanding of industry standards to determine merchant risk profile as established under the AML/KYC, industry standards and other internal procedures
- Liaise with Merchants & Control functions as necessary as part of the KYC process and merchant assessment.
- Maintain detailed records on merchants for second-level review. Prepare/writing up presentations/notes for various committees
- Ensure adherence to relevant internal/external policies, compliance and procedures (Company’s, Associations & Regulators)
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in all underwriting processes and policies, and be able to communicate that knowledge verbally and in writing to other staff
- Min Degree in Banking, Risk management or any related field
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in Merchant Onboarding, Compliance, Risk or similar role
- Experience in merchant Due diligence and account management
- e-commerce and High-Risk Merchant Payments experience required
- Solid understanding of KYC, business models and corporate structures, payment services and products, and ability to assess risks associate with e-commerce activities
- Critical thinking, Organization & time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for presentation
- Good understanding of the payment ecosystem and payment processes
- Good Understanding of Payment acquiring products, system & integrations