First Island Trust Company Ltd is a leading provider of Corporate, Trust and Fund Administration services dedicated to the financial services sector worldwide since 1996. We are welcoming applications from talented individuals to join our team in the Corporate and Trust department.
- Set up and day to day administration of companies, including Domestic Companies, GBCs, Authorised Companies, Seychelles IBCs, Trusts and Foundations
- Liaising with Bankers and Government bodies such as the Mauritius Revenue Authority, Financial Services Commission and Registrar of Companies
- Providing business facilitation services as may be assigned
- Ensuring compliance as per the laws and rules of the Financial Services Commission and Registrar of Companies
- Ensuring the systematic and timely filing of statutory returns
- Keeping track of client billing and following up on accounts receivable
- Ensuring the systematic and timely filing of statutory financials by circulating and participating in discussions with the accounting team, auditors and clients regarding technical issues under Mauritian law
- Handling client queries quickly and professionally, ensuring client satisfaction
- Preparing of payments by respecting internal process and completing checklists
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Law/ Management.
- ICSA qualified or partly qualified will be an advantage.
- Experience in Global sector would be an advantage.
- Conversant with Microsoft office.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Self motivated and dynamic.
- Ability to work in team and independently as well.
- Prepare to work overtime when required.