We are looking for motivated Accountants with proven practice and experience to join our team of dedicated accounting professionals. Successful candidates will be responsible for the effective operations and the delivery of high-value accounting services including audit, consultancy and taxation to a variety of businesses across our portfolio of domestic, freeport and offshore clients.
- Be responsible for a portfolio of domestic, Freeport and offshore clients in the preparation of their management and statutory accounts (including group accounts), audit, consultancy and tax works;
- Supervision of works undertaken by junior ensuring appropriate compliance with accounting, audit and statutory rules and regulations;
- Attending to clients’ needs in resolving specialised issues arising on day-to-day basis and advising same on accounting, income tax, PAYE, VAT and other technical issues;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient work plan of the department’s clients and taking appropriate action for timely execution of works at all level;
- Giving constant feed-back/continuous reporting on work status to the Supervisor, the Manager and Partners as the case may be;
- Attending to any other work assigned by the Supervisor, Manager and Partners.
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- ACCA - partly or fully qualified
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in accounting, auditing and taxation.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Team player and ready to work odd hours when necessary.