Our client, a major Mauritian group, is looking for a Project & Executive Assistant (H/F).
Assist key team members in the monitoring of project plans, schedules and organisation of stakeholders meetings while ensuring the day to day operations;
Provide high-level administrative support and executive secretarial duties to the Chief Executive Officer.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Organise, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings while facilitating communication throughout the project life cycle;
- Support team members when implementing risk management strategies;
- Handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Manage the calendar and coordinate meetings and agendas;
- Screen phone calls, enquiries, requests and handle them appropriately according to urgency and importance;
- Prepare and modify various documents including correspondence, agendas, reports, drafts, and minutes;
- Maintain and improve electronic and hard copy filing system for business & private documents and keep all files in a well organised manner;
- Prepare Board packs for Board meetings (printing, binding, checking and chasing if need be) and do the filing of reports or presentations after the meeting.
- Attend to any personal task as and when assigned by the Head of the company, in a wide range of fields including:
- Banking, invoicing, Medical claim handling, events organization or scheduling, renewal of permits, licences and insurances, travel arrangements for their families etc. and seek professional advice as and when required.
- Provide administrative support as needed and undertake project tasks as required.
- Bachelor degree in Business or any equivalent qualification;
- Experience in project management and as Personal Secretary/Assistant
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools;
- Attention to details under pressure and discreet;
- Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines;
- Have a valid driving licence and owner of private car.