Our Client, whose main mission is to provide a human care with scientific expertise and an attentive approach to research and healthcare in Mauritius, is looking for its future Human Capital Specialist.
He shall be responsible for providing strategic and operational support to the different companies of the group in line with their respective business goals, while ensuring alignment to the Human Capital Group strategy.
The Human Capital Specialist will report to the Group Project Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to create and drive value added initiatives and solutions in order to meet
- Companies and Group Human Capital strategies
- To develop and implement Recruitment process, Employee learning & development framework including Performance Management activities of the Cluster
- Consult with Heads of Departments to provide daily Human Capital guidance
- Analyse trends and presents Human Capital metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances
- Develop and Lead a culture that emphasizes safety and wellness
- Drive HC function to cultivate an environment focused on performance and continuous process improvement to ensure operational effectiveness and an enhanced employee experience
- Assist the Heads of Business Units in identification of training needs and development training plan for business units and individual coaching needs
- Ensure proper talent management and succession planning
- Lead the monthly payroll
- At least a Business Degree in HR or any related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a track record of developing and implementing strategic business and HC objectives
- Mastering the Employment laws in Mauritius
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French & English
- Good knowledge of IT and MS Office Software tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Responsive, resourceful, well organized and positive work attitude
- Ability to work independently, maintain filing systems and basic database
- Proactive approach to gain respect and credibility with employees
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including diplomacy, persuasiveness and negotiating skills to foster a climate of cooperation and trust