Our client, a group of companies based in Mauritius, involved in different sectors and activities. Leader since decades in some of its activities, they are a well-established importer and distributor of leading international brands in Mauritius and Rodrigues.Are you the motivated and experienced HR Manager they are looking for?
The key objectives of the Human Resource Executive position are:
To carry out and coordinate all business activities of the HR function for the group of companies, efficiently, effectively and in line with the relevant legislation and regulations.
To ensure that the group has “the right employees in the right place at the right time” to achieve its business objectives, with low levels of staff turnover and high employee satisfaction.
To promote, manage and coordinate the training of employees to assure continuous improvement
Promote a positive work ambiance and a team culture.
Manages the corporate communication plan internally and externally and ensures the image and/or reputation of the company is secured.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Collaborative working style
- Able to deliver quality outcomes on time, in a dynamic, diverse and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical thinker who is confident in collating and interpreting HR data to make recommendations for HR decisions and strategy
- Well-founded knowledge of Employment law, regulations and procedures, with a keen interest to keep abreast of developments in the industry
- Enjoys hands-on involvement in all HR operational matters
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills
- Passionate about continuous improvement
- Confident user of MS Office (with advanced knowledge of Excel), HRMS Sicorax payroll and performance management systems
- Degree in Management / Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in HR Management with a similar level and scope of responsibilities
- Experience in a sales and services environment will be an advantage
- Full and clean driving licence