COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
Our client is one of the largest Mauritian groups.
Our client is seeking for a Digital Lead to be responsible for driving creative strategy for the Corporate Center, outlining content plans and concepts, maintaining editorial calendars and publishing content on web and social media.
- Responsible for driving creative strategy for the Corporate Center, outlining content plans and concepts, maintaining editorial calendars and publishing content on web and social media.
- Manage multiple social media and content channels (email, blog, website, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, Youtube) for the Corporate Center through daily monitoring, publishing and engagement.
- Manage and maintain web and social media content calendars and campaigns.
- Manage Meta and Linkedin ads campaigns, in order to promote the different accounts of the Corporate Center, and for our two sports events.
- Identify content trends on digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of copywriting, video and graphic design, and social media channel nuances and audience behavior.
- Work closely with copywriters, designers, strategists and project managers to create and plan relevant, new digital, social and mobile content strategies and campaigns.
- Be able to create and edit creative content (image and video) using the tools of your choice: Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, Adobe Premier Pro, CapCut, iMovie…
- Compile and analyze content performance (both qualitative and qualitative insights) and recommend high level growth opportunities monthly.
- Keep abreast with new digital trends and technologies to be able to advise and guide business stakeholders and recommend the use of partners or domain experts on specific projects.
- Manage a portfolio of projects for which regular monitoring of key performance indicators and reporting will be required in preparation for Steering Committees at different levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Communication or relevant field. • Knowledge of Wordpress or website creation is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a digital domain : experience with social media, community management, copywriting, email, digital storytelling, video editing and technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of copywriting, editorial calendars, content ideation and mapping, brand persona, and customer service.
- Expertise in identifying and forecasting emerging trends in the digital content space.
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to convert and implement strategic plans into tactical ones.
- Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent typist, great listener and relationship oriented and a team player.
- High comfort level leading brainstorms and ideation and filling up whiteboards.
- Combination of right and left-brain thinking that challenges the status quo.
- Interest in ChatGPT and other AI tools.