We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Mid-Level Administrative Officer with 3-6 years of work experience to join our dynamic organisation. The successful candidate will provide local hands-on support to our executive team located overseas. The role requires someone who is willing and able to take directions & constructive feedback. You possess strong problem-solving and past leadership skills. We expect you to lead others by positive example, immersed and engaged to complete daily and weekly tasks to the highest degree possible. You demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and great attention to detail.
Key attributes & Responsibilities
Self Awareness, Training & Support:
- You are willing to work independently and undertake all necessary training, self learning and follow instructions to get familiar with and gain the relevant expertise of job specific requirements.
- You are self disciplined, focused and motivated to shine without the need of direct supervision.
- You will perform data entry tasks and conduct quality assurance data review of tasks completed by our field technicians via the FXP online portal.
- You will need to demonstrate the ability to undertake task-specific job quoting of completed field tasks with a high degree of accuracy both in numeracy and literacy.
- You are willing to assist the Executive team with other reporting, scheduling or relevant support tasks as directed.
Supervision & Leadership:
- You are able to perform interviews, training and onboarding of new team members upon request from the Head Office.
- You have the ability to supervise and provide guidance to one or more admin team members, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow operations.
- Enforce company policies and procedures to maintain a compliant and highly ethical work environment.
- Limited email correspondence with the executive and admin team.
- Participate in limited Zoom meetings to provide updates and insights.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proven experience of 3-6 years in a similar administrative role, preferably within a multinational organisation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and numeracy skills, with the ability to effectively take direction and collaborate with all other team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to maintaining a high level of accuracy in all tasks.
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
For a great mutually beneficial and respectful working relationship, the benefits should match our expectations. We aim to provide the successful applicant with a highly competitive salary package and permanent 4 day work week from Mon-Thu.
- Competitive salary package, inclusive of travel and social security benefits.
- Work - Lifestyle balance 4 day 32 Hr week
- Salary: Rs 30,000 - Rs 40,000 per month (inclusive of travel and social security benefits)
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented professional with the necessary experience and skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply please provide a resume and short application letter through CareerHub.mu, addressed to Mr Hausler.