We are looking for an Administrative Receptionist residing in the North of Mauritius.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Run office tasks such as post office, stationery, etc…
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries and pass messages to respetive agents.
- Coordinate and maintain records for telephone bill, CEB bill and petty cash.
- Assist agents at all times and do invetories on behalf of agents when needed.
- Excellent command of both written and oral English and French.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Ability to display excellent customer service skills.
- Driving license + own vehicle.
- Permanent Contract.
- 5 days/week from 9am - 5pm.