Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
What responsibilities will you have ?
Have a complete understanding of maintaining OS including middleware management, infrastructure maintenance and virtualization both on-premises and cloud.
Keen and Enthusiasm personality with learning and analytical mindset to tackle daily operations.
Specialization in Windows/Virtualization/Back up/Cloud or Network or Linux.
– Raise alert for errors detected from the different Dashboards.
– Documentations and update of exiting files & operating procedures / Wikis.
– Directs efforts in diagnosing and correcting application related failures and performing system management activities.
– Monitoring of server health check Dashboard.
– Processing of customer request and ensuring continuity of service according to OLAs.
– Identification and proposal of automation/continuous improvement projects.
– Regular reporting pertaining to ongoing projects and escalations.
– Performs any other related duties as assigned by the Manager.
What academic qualifications do you need?
Diploma/BSC in Computer Science or IT or Engineering or equivalent
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- Knowledge of basic networking and web protocols.
- Cloud certification or experience in major Microsoft technologies including operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server is an advantage
- Good knowledge of cloud computing and services: AWS, Azure, Service PAAS & SAAS
- Experience with the installation and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- System: Windows Server - HTTP protocol (Cookie, Session, Header)
- Databases: MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle
- Networks: TCP / IP - Web (HTML, CSS, JS, RSS, JSON, XML) and webservices (SOAP, REST)
- Linux Technologies (Redhat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu)/ Virtualization (Vmware, Citrix, Openstack)
- Excellent team spirit
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Strong analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.