As a Financial Controller, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Direct preparation of annual budgets, monthly Profits & Loss and forecast financial performance
- Responsible to prepare and perform monthly variance analysis on all expenses against the budget
- Verification of the different accounting records
- Participate in the annual account closing (balance sheet, income statement, tax return).
- Development of financial tools for entities and for the group
- Participate with the administrative department in the clients invoicing and in the client’s litigation management.
- Graduated from a business school majoring in Finance/Controlling, Master is preferable.
- Meticulous, reliable, reactive, autonomous and having a good capacity to work and communicate in teams.
- Approximately 2 to 3 years working experience.
- A good ability to use the computer tools (Excel) is necessary, a first approach to an ERP would be an asset
- Fluency in English. Another foreign language such as French would be a plus
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”