Data Quality office assist organization to gain business intelligence and insights into customer experiences and behavior. This position involves managing data entering structuring, inputting and error checking.
- Monitoring and reviewing data that is entered into our internal application.
- Data Cleansing – identifying, assessing, and resolving any data quality issue.
- Developing data quality best practice guidelines and providing user training.
- Providing support to ensure that best practice is followed.
- Addressing the root cause of the data inconsistencies and recommending improvements.
- Ensuring the business has access to complete and accurate data to support decision making.
- Measuring and reporting to management on the progress of data quality.
- Validating supplier invoice after conformity check.
Our ideal candidate:
- A bachelor's degree
- Ability to review, analyze and manage large volume of data.
- Outstanding attention to detail and meticulous approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Team spirit
- Good English and French communication skills, both written and verbal
- An aptitude for analysis and client reporting.
"Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics."