As a Customer Success Manager, your job is to ensure that LittleBIG Connection is an essential product and brings added value in terms of intellectual purchase for the Client.
- Building Client skills and use of LittleBIG Connection features
- Ensuring Clients’ success by monitoring their experience through their lifecycle on LittleBIG Connection
- Comprehend the Client business processes by performing online workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Maintaining relationships ‘high and wide’ within the Client’s organization
- Collaborating regularly with Sales Executives to maximize their ability to upsell and cross-sell
- Working closely with the Product team to suggest new features that will improve LittleBIG Connection’s solutions and enhance your
- Clients’ satisfaction
- Working closely with marketing so that your Clients can share their LittleBIG enthusiasm around them
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any similar field, or any relevant experience
- Be full of enthusiasm, dynamic, and possess great relationship skills
- ️Be curious and eager to learn the features of a SaaS product from scratch
- ️Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French (3rd language is a plus).
- ️Be able to tackle complexity and detail oriented
- Be able to deliver in a non-structured environment and keep the focus
- ️Experience in Client Relationship Management/Account Management would be a plus
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally
Be part of our success story: let’s move the world forward together!
“Little Big Connection is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.