Join our teams based in Mauritius, as Customer Operations Analyst within the Customer Success Operations team.
You ensure the optimization of the processes of our Level 1 Support team
- Analyze the mode of operation, procedures, and use of tools by Level 1 Support
- Identify anomalies, discrepancies, malfunctions, etc. in the management of user requests
- Propose recommendations for improvement to optimize the quality of service and internal operational excellence
- qualitative: respect of procedures, response templates usage, high quality in users’ replies, etc.
- quantitative: decrease the total number of user requests, decrease the user request processing time
- Ensure application follow-up and adjust if necessary
You are responsible for Zendesk usage for all LittleBig Connection teams
- Maintain Zendesk usage to meet the challenges of our User Support teams
- Develop its use by proposing areas for improvement to meet LittleBig Connection’s growth objectives
- Ensure compliance with the process of support escalations Level 1 > Level 2 > Level 3
- Regularly train internal employees in best practices and ensure that they are implemented
- Retrieve user improvement requests and provide solutions with the necessary visibility
- Analyze data from Zendesk to provide regular detailed reports
You support the development of Pendo
- Analyze our Platform usage data from Pendo
- Define a “Healthcore” per customer, via the data provided by Pendo in particular, to determine the level of quality of the relationship between LittleBig Connection and its customers
- Propose a specific action plan per client to the Customer Success Manager in charge to improve the client’s Healthcore
- Analyze data from Pendo to provide regular detailed reports
In general, you ensure the optimization of processes related to data management :
- Promote the use of statistics to all LittleBig Connection teams
- Analyze internal procedures and make recommendations with the aim of optimizing them while ensuring application monitoring
- Retrieve and centralize internal needs concerning data and ensure coordination between the different teams
- You have completed a higher education such as a business or engineering school and wish to evolve in a scale-up type environment
- You have between 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position; in Internal Audit, Human Resources, Data Analysis or Project Management
- You have excellent internal audit and analysis skills, with a strong spirit of synthesis and a very good ability to return information
- You have a good command of Zendesk; knowledge of Pendo is a plus
- You do not hesitate to take initiatives and you are able to propose real solutions followed by detailed action plans to achieve the team's objectives
- You are proactive, result-oriented and you can federate your colleagues
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of working in a fast-paced environment and within a close-knit and multicultural team
- You are fluent in French and English
Our team Customer Success Operations is founded on the principle that successful clients will maintain and grow their business with us over time.
Our job is to bring that success to life for all LittleBIG Connection Customer Success teams by helping them achieve their goals by providing them with the tools, processes, and data they need to deliver value to our customers.
You work daily with Charles, Customer Success Operations Manager working at LittleBig Connection for 2 years. A true fan of Asian cuisine, he is also an expert in replicas of cult films.