Established in 2004, our client is a Contract Research Organisation (CRO) that has pioneered top-notch research and development activities in Mauritius. Since its inception, our client has evolved impressively to a global CRO. To better serve its clients worldwide, our client has strategically implanted itself in Bucharest (Romania), New Delhi (India) and Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), therefore enabling access to a wide panel of volunteers and patients for cosmetic and pharmaceutical clinical trials respectively.
The role holder will work closely with the Accounting and Operation Department to provide insightful financial input to business initiatives, challenge the key forecasting assumptions and deliver financial analysis of key risks and sensitivities.
He/She focus on achieving business results, beating the competition, and analyzing market data, ensure long-term success and profitability. He/she should ensure that the project’s goals align with the company’s strategic mission and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform business analysis and reporting for assigned projects
- Maintain clear and complete knowledge on business operation procedures
- Work with management to identify business needs, challenges, and opportunities
- Recommend new techniques and technologies to achieve business goals
- Implement and maintain efficient business analytic reporting
- Prepare financial reports, and help with financial audits, follow up on revenue recognition process (Weekly diffusion of estimated turnover to date, working on forecast model)
- Maintain and update the global price list
- Implement internal controls and risk management
- Assist the accounting team in the Budget preparation
- Control of external expenses on the studies
- Responsible of analysis on profitability per study and propose new method
- Assist the CFO in the monthly of the budget vs actual report and bring high level analysis
- Review of invoices sent to client
- Strong leadership qualities and management skills to lead, direct and influence positively a team
- Dynamic and self-motivated with a strong business acumen
- Result oriented coupled with a developed sense of responsibility and drive for follow-up
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- High ethical standards
- Transversal vision (group mindset)