Creativity exists in us all. But sometimes, it needs setting alight. We spark creativity by inspiring our customers and collaborators to express themselves. We create distinctive and relevant interior lifestyle pieces that help people find their creative character. So they can add their own touch to any space and share their personality with the world. Anyone can visit Yellowpop to discover pieces that transform spaces into places that make them feel good.
About this role:
As a result of our incredible success, we are looking for an Inbound Sales Specialist to join our rapidly expanding team. This is a brand new role, reporting into the Inbound Sales Lead where you will be responsible for efficiently managing inbound sales for our custom neon signs range from B2B and B2C customers, focusing on the France/Europe market. This role will be a fully remote position.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all inbound sales leads efficiently (the majority through email), totaling approx. 100 per week.
- Take full responsibility for your sales pipeline, keeping on top of key metrics.
- Speaking with customers and handling enquiries over the phone when necessary.
- Achieve monthly sales targets by delivering exceptional customer service at all times, in line with yellowpop standards.
- Act as an ambassador for Yellowpop sharing your passion for and knowledge of the brand and product.
- Provide suggestions to the SDR and Design team to improve mockups.
- Regularly collect insights, feedback, and customer reviews to share this with production and the wider team to support continuous improvement.
Who You Are
- At least 1 year sales experience
- Fluent in French and English (both spoken and written)
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Someone with a genuine passion for the Yellowpop brand and product
- Excited to become an expert and share your passion and knowledge with our customers
- A natural and articulate communicator, able to liaise with customers in high volumes over email and calls.
- An optimistic person, able to stay calm under pressure and manage a high volume workload.
- Someone experienced with closing high volume sales leads.
- A highly organized person, familiar with CRM organization and task management.
- The ability to work independently and take accountability for managing you
- Persistent, resilient, thorough, and patient with a solution-focused approach.
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team where everyone helps one another, collects insights, and contributes to the team’s collective progress and growth.
- Knowing Hubspot is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work alongside exceptional colleagues and founders that will stop at nothing to deliver our values!
- Be part of a Global Team with colleagues all over the world
- Fully Remote position
- A competitive salary and package
- Free neon sign