The ALU Country Recruitment Representative will be responsible for enrolling fee-paying students from the countries assigned to them, with a focus on select markets. The ideal candidate is someone who has great interpersonal skills, especially when relating with high school students, educators, and parents, is zealous about meeting targets and has a data-driven mindset.
A candidate with previous experience in enrolment for higher education and existing relationships with students and educators at private high schools is a plus. The Country Representative will be working in a collaborative team with independence in the execution of the go-to-market outreach strategy. Success will be measured by ability to execute the outreach activities, meet targets and increase ALU’s share of voice among high schoolers and educators in the designated markets.
- Lead and manage initiatives to generate high quality leads into the ALU application pipeline that contributing to meeting the recruitment targets.
- Plan and implement the student referral process by ensuring quality leads enter the pipeline.
- Manage communication channels in the student referral process through emails, newsletters, and direct calls.
- Plan and oversee stakeholder engagement, webinars and events.
- Engage leads up to the point of admission and as a support contact person up to the point of enrolment.
- Build sustainable relationships with key influencers in the countries represented (parents, educators, counsellors, education associations, education agencies).
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with ALU partner organisations (Foundations etc.).
- Utilise the available resources in an engaging manner to drive the ALU narrative.
- Grow our database of high schools with potential for fee-paying students.
- Plan the facilitation of seminars and workshop.
- Serve as a liaison to develop partnerships between the university and local school systems throughout the countries assigned.
- Prepare reports and proposals through ownership of the pipeline data.
- Share feedback and insights from the market to inform ALU’s overall student recruitment strategy.
- Establish deep, long-term relationships with target high schools, educators, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of a strategy to improve awareness of application to ALU by fee-paying students from the assigned countries.
- Provide support to fee-paying students throughout the application and enrolment journey.
- Other related duties that may be assigned by your Manager.
- 3 years+ of account management or recruitment experience, B2C sales, or a similar field.
- Mauritian as you need to be able to connect culturally and speak French.
- An iterative mindset (the ability to take an idea, test it, learn from it, make the call to ‘use it or lose it’).
- Experience making data-driven decisions and managing pipeline data.
- An uncanny ability for quick solution hacks.
- The ability to pick up new skills with agility.
- Autonomy & Responsibility.
- Chance to make history.
- Work with talented colleagues.
- Our network (ALG).
- Professional development.