About US :
Our client has a vacancy for a Human Resources Officer/Assistant/Executive to join its core team. The post will be on a contract basis for two years with an option of renewal at the end of the contract and would involve the management of foreign Indian laborers and Mauritian staff.
- Visit dormitories regularly to monitor HR activities.
- Oversee the planning and management of expatriate workers.
- Provide proper guidance on disciplinary and grievance issues in compliance with Mauritian labor laws and company policies & guidelines.
- Be familiar with the renewal of work permits, residence permits, disciplinary committees, and procedures, and able to respond to labor queries from the authorities.
- Draft memos, contracts, warnings, and other HR-related documents.
- Handle termination and redundancy cases.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
- Promote a positive work environment and foster employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Assist management in any ad hoc projects.
- Work experience in a similar role, preferably in the construction industry.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent knowledge in HR.
- Sound knowledge of employment-related laws and Remuneration orders.
- Efficient conflict resolution skills.
- Good written and spoken English, able to write letters to the Ministry and issue warnings and memos.
- Well-versed in the procedures to bring Indian expatriates as well as professionals such as Engineers.
- Speaking Hindi is a Plus.
- Fully aware of Mauritian law, remuneration orders, and the Worker’s Rights Act.
- Ability to handle 52 Indian expatriates and other future recruits.
- Young, dynamic, and capable of making decisions.
- Strong character to deal with employees and provide solutions.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, ensuring that your hard work and dedication are rewarded.
- Learning and Growth: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow within a dynamic and supportive work environment. We invest in our employees' professional development.
- Diverse and Inclusive Workplace: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, where your unique perspectives and experiences are valued.
- Impactful Work: By joining our team, you'll be a part of the renewable energy sector, contributing to a sustainable and eco-friendly future.
- Collaborative Culture: We foster a collaborative culture where your input is encouraged and valued. Your ideas and solutions can make a real impact.