COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
Fralain is a family-owned business specialized in tapware, showers, sanitary ware & bathroom accessories for both corporate and individual clients since 1990.
Your role will be to maintain strong client relationships seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads and meeting sales objectives. You will also be requested to find new growth opportunities for the company and to form strategic partnerships that open up new markets.
You should also maintain high customer relationship with existing internal and external clients.
Be an ambassador of the company, becoming a trusted face to our customers while also adhering to company values and policy.
Ensure growth and wellbeing of the company and work closely with team and stakeholders to achieve goals.
Develop your own sales territory by maintaining relationships with current customers and bringing in new ones to drive business. Make sure that customer service and experience are carried at their best and seek for improvements. Accompany overall marketing strategy.
Keep a pulse on trends.
- Be responsible for sales targets and budgeting. Evaluate and adjust performance. Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Identify and research potential clients. Gather useful information from customer and competitor data.
- Build strong and successful relationships. Communicate with current and potential customers and leads on a regular basis to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products, when necessary, in order increase leads and enhance conversion rates and satisfaction levels.
- Coordinate with the accounts receivable department to ensure that all invoices are paid in full in a timely manner by your customers, make sure ordering process will follow and sales contracts are duly submitted.
- Identify business opportunities and current process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Assist team with company overall network: from to supply and to sales in physical environment, retail networks and on projects.
- Support teams in events: generate ideas, manage logistics & organisation, set goals, and accompany teams.
- Be aware of costing, stocks levels and help in stock management.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values, and policies so that you provide an accurate representation of the company.
- Focalise your energy on achievement of your objectives.
- Esteem and value teamwork and wellbeing, communicating with each other with kindness and goodwill even in difficult times.
- Encourage revenue growth, process quality and client satisfaction.
- Engage with, respect and value stakeholders.
- Be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Convey clear and updated information on your tasks
- Facilitate everyday business
- Perform your duties as efficiently as possible
- Welcome change and strive for progress.
- Make sure to align your personal goals with the ones of the organisation.
- Bilingual French and English
- Excellent relationship skills
- You already have 1st experience in Sales - You are agile and dynamic
- You have a driving licence
- 3 Saturdays out of 4
- You will need to travel frequently to different showrooms
- Job with good career development opportunities