BIA Group is active in the sales, rentals and after-sales services of equipment intended for public works, mines, quarries and transport. The Group operates in Europe, Africa and Asia and has more than 1300 enthusiastic employees.
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, ensure accuracy & completeness of the entities invoice postings including parked invoices in a timely manner (SLA), report to Team Leader on work-in progress and focus on client requirement for invoice posting.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Perform the 3-way match and post invoices as per SLA with correct Supplier Accounts and appropriate cost centres and tax accounts.
- Post Fixed Asset invoices as per process using correct SAP TCs.
- Post expenses to deferred account as required.
- Post Expenses notes.
- Post parked invoices ready for posting.
- Repark parked invoices that still have anomalies and insert appropriate comment in appropriate field and change status as required.
- Participate to the monthly closing and ensure compliance with the closing calendar.
- Help other Funtional divisions in Shared Service Centre (SSC) as and when required.
- Any other cognitive tasks assigned by Team Leader.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum ACCA Level 1.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in similar position.
- Knowledge and application of accounting principles will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Proactiveness and good team player.
- Planning and organising (Autonomous, detail oriented, organised, accurate, proactive, flexible, committed, multitasked).
- Fluent in English & French with good communication skills written and oral.
What's in it for you?
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary and an interesting package of extra-legal benefits
- A human sized company with international dimension, encouraging autonomy and team spirit
- Cooperate in a team with experienced and passionate colleagues within a successfully growing family-owned company
- Benefit from a challenging career opportunity with an extensive training program
- In this challenging job you get the possibility to take initiative and further develop the function