goFLUENT is a world leader in distance language training. Were committed to our mission of providing an equal voice to professionals and workers around the globe by accelerating the language learning process through our hyper-personalized solutions that combine technology, content and human interaction.
goFLUENT Group is present in 18 different countries, with our Headquarters located in Switzerland. Born in 2015, goFLUENT Mauritius Ltd. has become the second largest entity in the group and has established itself as an important hub from which services are provided to our clients in Europe and the rest of the world. Thanks to its multicultural and plurilingual nature, Mauritius is a key player in goFLUENTs global strategy.
Filled with a really vibrant and energetic family atmosphere, its an office you’ll want to call home. Stepping into this young and multicultural workplace, youll get the chance to grow with us, make meaningful work connections and bring insight into empowering professionals worldwide.
Are you ready to join this talented team?
Much like an orchestra conductor, you will manage the general organization of our Mauritian site. To help us on a daily basis, we are looking for a candidate wishing to contribute to our development and to support all the teams in a cross-functional way.
Within our company, you will be the reinforcement for our managers and will be a key element in enabling goFLUENT Mauritius to become more efficient by helping us on operational issues Thanks to you, our employees will be well equipped to work!
Responsibilities and main tasks:
- Guarantee the proper management and maintenance of our workspace
- Manage the relationships with our external suppliers
- Facilitate the onboarding of new employees
- Help us ensure harmony in the team by spreading our company values and culture
- We count on you to make life easier for the team and create the ideal conditions for working together
You'll love this job if you:
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Are a team player with high level of dedications
- Are a proactive person who loves bringing forward new ideas
- Have great attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
What we're looking for:
- Proven work experience in similar roles
- High level of English, both written and oral (to communicate with colleagues around the world!)
- Understanding of Human Resources and payroll department practices
- Strong work ethic, must be able to maintain confidentiality
- 11 am to 8 pm from April to October
- 12 pm to 9 pm from November to March
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, and middle-size company within the security of a fast-growing, 22-year old Swiss-based company.
- The experience of joining an innovative organization with an international, vibrant working environment.
- Very competitive compensation package
- Transportation and Medical Insurance (Swan)
- World-class learning experience by being a goFLUENT learner. Learn from one of our twelve business languages!
- Nice and modern recreational area with reading corner, video game console
- No work on week-ends or public holidays
- Regular parties and free food to celebrate success all together!