- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Attending conferences and industry events both locally and internationally.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Minimum a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other related fields.
- At least one year experience in a sales environment.
- Knowledge of the Travel and Hospitality sector would be an advantage.
- Experience of engaging with teams across multiple sites.
- Proactive, organised and methodical approach to work.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU:
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a global business who value their employees as much as their customers.
- An excellent package awaits the successful candidate, based on qualification and experience.